What if I have no knowledge of Machine Knitting (or hand-knitting)?
No problem! Start with the Beginner Class and take more classes as desired.
What if I don’t own a knitting machine?
Again, no problem. I can help your choose a make/model/gauge in class, if you want to get your own.
What kind of machines do you have in the studio?
- I prefer Brother Knitting Machines and have a selection of punch-card and computer machines and standard and bulky gauges
- You are welcome to bring your own machine if you have one, or if that doesn’t work, at least bring the manual and I can talk your through the differences
- I also have Hague linkers
Should I take all classes together, or separately?
This is best for you to answer. Some people are fine with learning solidly for 8-16 days. Some people find that overwhelming.
What is the Cancellation policy?
- Cancellations 21 days or more from the start of class will be assessed a 10% fee
Cancellations 8-20 days from the start of class will be assessed a 20% fee
- Cancellations 1-7 days from the start of class will be assessed a 50% fee
Is there an alternate payment method?
Yes, please call me at 206.353.1337 and arrange to pay by check or wire transfer.
Are there places to stay near the studio?
There are some great airbnbs within walking distance of the studio.
Plenty of on-street parking outside the studio.
We're also on the bus route from/to downtown Seattle.